SuperFast® Solid Click Hardwood Flooring is a new, true do-it-yourself product that can be installed on any level of your home — including basements! It can be installed in minutes without nailing or gluing, and is suitable on all grades and over most existing floors in your home.
The Fall-Loc end joints keep the planks locked together securely with supreme stability, and the butcher-block construction attributes to less expansion and contraction than tradition nail-down solid hardwood flooring. With aluminum oxide and UV-cured protective finish the surface is highly durable and scratch resistant.
Coordinating moldings are also available for each color.
Board Thickness*: 3/4”
Board Width*: 3-1/4”
Board Length*: Random Lengths From 1' to 4'
Construction: Solid Wood Butcher-Block
Finish Type: Prefinished
Finish: Aluminum Oxide
Edge Design: Micro-Beveled
* Nominal Dimensions
13.18 SQ. FT. Per Carton
Woodbridge Oak | Model No: JK1
Autumn Oak | Model No: JK2
Where to Purchase
- Acclimation time is 48hrs; must be installed in a controlled environment
- Radiant water based heat can be used, but cannot exceed 81 degrees and cannot exceed 22 lineal feet
- Foam underlayment is needed; if installing over concrete or existing tile floors, a moisture barrier should be attached
- Can be installed on any level of your home over existing subfloors, not recommended for laundry area or full bath
- Can install up to 30ft without transitional moldings, larger transitional mouldings are available online and through special order
- Floating installation is recommended, optional staple-down and glue-down installation instructions are available on the backside of each carton
Safety gear-mask, goggles, square, tape measure, spacer wedges, pencil, saw, utility knife
50 Year Surface Warranty
The durable finish on SuperFast® Solid Click Hardwood Flooring is warranted against wear-through for 50 years.
Lifetime Structural Warranty
SuperFast® Solid Click Hardwood Flooring is warranted against structural manufacturing defects for as long as you own your floor.