SuperFast® Hurricane Click Laminate Flooring is a water-resistant, true do-it-yourself product that can be installed on any level of your home — including kitchens and bathrooms! It can be installed in minutes without nailing or gluing, and is suitable on all grades and over most existing floors in your home.
The DropLoc click system keeps planks locked together securely with supreme stability. Each plank features the rich texture of real hardwood flooring using embossed-in-register (EIR) technology.
Coordinating moldings are also available for each color.
Board Thickness*: 8mm
Board Width*: 6.5”
Board Length*: 4'
* Nominal Dimensions
23.79 SQ. FT. Per Carton
Ashen | Model No: JK31
Sage | Model No: JK32
Walnut | Model No: JK34
Where to Purchase
- Acclimation time is 48hrs
- Can install up to 66 lineal feet in either direction without transition moldings
- Can be installed over existing level floors as well as in bathrooms, laundry rooms and basements
- An underlayment is required but it cannot exceed 3/16 of an inch in thickness
- It is best to use a scrap piece of flooring as a tapping block if need, that will reduce any risk of the click being damaged
- Radiant heat can be used, but it cannot exceed 85 degrees
- Needs to be in a controlled environment
Foam underlayment, spacers, saw, adhesive tape, vapor barrier (if the flooring is going over concrete and tile), rubber mallet, measuring tape, pencil, ruler, utility knife
Limited Lifetime Residential / 10 Year Light Commercial Warranty
The durable finish on SuperFast® Hurricane Click Laminate Flooring is warranted against wear-through for Limited Lifetime in residential applications, and 10 years under light commercial applications.
Lifetime Structural Warranty
The durable finish on SuperFast® Hurricane Laminate Flooring is warranted against structural manufacturing defects for as long as you own your floor.