SuperFast® Diamond Click Hardwood Flooring is a new, true do-it-yourself product that can be installed on any level of your home — including basements! It can be installed in minutes without nailing or gluing, and is suitable on all grades and over most existing floors in your home.
The Fall-Loc end joints keep the planks locked together securely with supreme stability, and the butcher-block construction attributes to less expansion and contraction than tradition nail-down solid hardwood flooring. With aluminum oxide and UV-cured protective finish the surface is highly durable and scratch resistant.
Coordinating moldings are also available for each color.
Board Thickness*: 5/8”
Board Width*: 4-3/4”
Board Length*: Random Lengths From 1' to 4'
Construction: Solid Wood Locking Planks
Finish Type: Prefinished
Finish: Air-Dryed 48h Finish
Edge Design: Micro-Beveled
* Nominal Dimensions
12.4 SQ. FT. Per Carton
Golden Wheat | Model No: JK3
Woodbridge Oak | Model No: JK5
Manchurian Walnut | Model No: JK9
Rustic Natural | Model No: JK4R
Autumn Oak | Model No: JK6
Where to Purchase
- Acclimation time is 48hrs; must be installed in a controlled environment
- Radiant water based heat can be used, but cannot exceed 81 degrees and cannot exceed 22 lineal feet
- Foam underlayment is needed; if installing over concrete or existing tile floors, a moisture barrier should be attached
- Can be installed on any level of your home over existing subfloors, not recommended for laundry area or full bath
- Can install up to 30ft without transitional moldings, larger transitional moldings are available online and through special order
- Floating installation is recommended, optional staple-down and glue-down installation instructions are available on the backside of each carton
Safety gear-mask, goggles, square, tape measure, spacer wedges, pencil, saw, utility knife
50 Year Residential / 5 Year Commercial Surface Warranty
The durable finish on SuperFast® Diamond Hardwood Flooring is warranted against wear-through for 50 years in residential applications, and 5 years under light commercial applications.
Lifetime Structural Warranty
SuperFast® Diamond Click Hardwood Flooring is warranted against structural manufacturing defects for as long as you own your floor.